<?xml version="1.0"?><rss version="2.0"><channel><pubDate>Wed, 7 Oct 2026 05:27:07 -0400</pubDate><generator>Gamer Launch</generator><title>Legendary Recent Public Posts</title><description>Recent public posts. Cached for 15 minutes, cached on Wed, 7 Oct 2026 05:27:07 -0400</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/</link><item><title>APPROVED - App: michaelbgrayson1 - by LGD Fit</title><description>&lt;p&gt;I guess we&#039;ll accept.... baddie.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35521838&amp;gid=365547#35521838</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35521838&amp;gid=365547#35521838</guid><pubDate>Sun, 23 Feb 2014 21:44:20 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>DECLINED - App: Pey the Piper - by LGD Fit</title><description>The application submitted by Pey the Piper is as follows:

&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table width=&quot;90%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot; cellpadding=&quot;3&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;genmed&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;Quote:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class=&quot;quote&quot;&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Name : &lt;/span&gt;Pêy
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Game : &lt;/span&gt;World of Warcraft
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Server : &lt;/span&gt;US - Hyjal
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Level : &lt;/span&gt;90
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Gender : &lt;/span&gt;Male
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Faction : &lt;/span&gt;Horde
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Race : &lt;/span&gt;Goblin
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Class : &lt;/span&gt;Priest
&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt; Spec 1 : &lt;/span&gt;Discipline


&lt;a href=&quot;http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Hyjal/p%E3%AAy/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; class=&quot;postlink&quot;  rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;WoW Armory&lt;/a&gt;
&lt;a href=&quot;http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&amp;server=Hyjal&amp;name=p%E3%AAy&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot; class=&quot;postlink&quot;  rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;WoW Heroes&lt;/a&gt;

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Raid experience?:&lt;/span&gt; 
I have raided Naxx and ICC on my ret paladin. With the abilities of knowing fights in a melee dps standpoint. I decided to make a priest and break all the rules. I hate being just status quo. I have been wanting to get back into the raiding scene for quite some time, however I have been trapped on Alexstrasza which is now a dead server for the Horde. I have recently transfered to Hyjal and currently an officer with the guild Rebirth to pursue a raiding team and to make more friends.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Tell us a little about yourself.:&lt;/span&gt; 
I am a disabled veteran and use this game to help with my anxiety. I recently got my AS degree and continuing on to get a BS in Chemistry and then onto a master&amp;#039;s in chemical engineering. I enjoy the game and want to focus on raiding for the joy of critical thinking and learning the mechanics to the fights, then taking it further to find better ways to manipulate the encounter. My wife approves me playing wow and wants me to be happy. I enjoy challenges, but I can not do it alone. As for gear (which is important to many), I believe that it will fall in time. I enjoy the reward of overcoming the obstacles. In time I will be armored to the core, but believe that I can participate so that everyone may enjoy the spoils.

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Our raid times are Wed/Thur/Fri 6:30-9:30 server time. Can you make these hours?:&lt;/span&gt; 
Yes

&lt;span style=&quot;font-weight: bold&quot;&gt;Application Availability Info:&lt;/span&gt;
Sunday -&gt; Don\&#039;t Know
Monday -&gt; Always
Tuesday -&gt; Always
Wednesday -&gt; Always
Thursday -&gt; Always
Friday -&gt; Always
Saturday -&gt; Don\&#039;t Know&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;postbody&quot;&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35513260&amp;gid=365547#35513260</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35513260&amp;gid=365547#35513260</guid><pubDate>Sat, 22 Feb 2014 12:02:23 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>DECLINED - App: Cyndershade - by LGD Kutso</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Ok thanks for the time waste guys!&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35510071&amp;gid=365547#35510071</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35510071&amp;gid=365547#35510071</guid><pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2014 20:06:59 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>APPROVED - App: Elgnasley - by LGD Skidsteer</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Welcome to the guild.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35506579&amp;gid=365547#35506579</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35506579&amp;gid=365547#35506579</guid><pubDate>Fri, 21 Feb 2014 09:45:52 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>APPROVED - DECLINED - App: Bananapanda - by LGD Apexus - by</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Contact me in game please.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35497969&amp;gid=365547#35497969</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35497969&amp;gid=365547#35497969</guid><pubDate>Wed, 19 Feb 2014 23:50:27 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>APPROVED - DECLINED - App: Runetastic - by LGD Apexus - by L</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Rune, can you and Banana contact me in game please?&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35497964&amp;gid=365547#35497964</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35497964&amp;gid=365547#35497964</guid><pubDate>Wed, 19 Feb 2014 23:48:43 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>I'm a tank!</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Damnit Fit. You&#039;re making me read things, how dare you. I saw you online posting your recruitment macro and you dropped off before I could whisper you some terrible English.&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35493406&amp;gid=365547#35493406</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35493406&amp;gid=365547#35493406</guid><pubDate>Wed, 19 Feb 2014 10:00:59 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>DECLINED - App: Xanatoth - by LGD Apexus</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Thank you for applying, but we already have a warlock and aren&#039;t looking for another. Sorry. Good luck!&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35490865&amp;gid=365547#35490865</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35490865&amp;gid=365547#35490865</guid><pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2014 21:47:20 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Week 1</title><description>&lt;p&gt;14/14 Normal our first week with an unfinished group. Great job guys! Heroics start this Wednesday!&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35486021&amp;gid=365547#35486021</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35486021&amp;gid=365547#35486021</guid><pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2014 08:31:55 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>DECLINED - App: Gunwyvar - by LGD Fit</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Looks like you&#039;re still on Zul&#039;jin according to armory. When do you plan on transferring? Also it sounds like you dislike Combat, why is that? If you did switch to Subtlety, how well can you play it?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;All in all, solid gear, gems, enchants, and glyphs. Wouldn&#039;t mind taking you in for a test run.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;I will discuss with the other officers and get back to you soon.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Thanks for the app&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35480682&amp;gid=365547#35480682</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35480682&amp;gid=365547#35480682</guid><pubDate>Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:57:54 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>DECLINED - App: Acheleis - by LGD Apexus</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Gear looks solid... Your hit rating is 8.5% which is pretty high... Might want to look into that. As of now, I can&#039;t accept or decline until some other officers take a look at this app, as soon as I know for sure, I&#039;ll decide then. Thank you for applying.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35478203&amp;gid=365547#35478203</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35478203&amp;gid=365547#35478203</guid><pubDate>Mon, 17 Feb 2014 03:49:42 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>DECLINED - App: Throgash - by LGD Apexus</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Thanks for the app!&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Unfortunately we have to decline. You are unable to make even 90% of our raid times, and since we are currently recruiting a core spot we will be looking for 100% raid attendance.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Good luck on future endeavors!&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35471780&amp;gid=365547#35471780</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35471780&amp;gid=365547#35471780</guid><pubDate>Sat, 15 Feb 2014 21:40:42 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>APPROVED - App: DJthrust - by LGD Apexus</title><description>&lt;p&gt;I&#039;m the one on the left.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35471170&amp;gid=365547#35471170</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35471170&amp;gid=365547#35471170</guid><pubDate>Sat, 15 Feb 2014 18:51:26 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>APPROVED - App: Veraallin - by LGD Apexus</title><description>&lt;p&gt;ok&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35469230&amp;gid=365547#35469230</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35469230&amp;gid=365547#35469230</guid><pubDate>Sat, 15 Feb 2014 12:08:17 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>APPROVED - App: Tykni - by LGD Apexus</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Glad to have you Tick-knee.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35454117&amp;gid=365547#35454117</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35454117&amp;gid=365547#35454117</guid><pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2014 01:34:35 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>DECLINED - App: Falseidol - by LGD Apexus</title><description>&lt;p&gt;We need full raid attendance for our raid times and don&#039;t need a DK, sorry.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35454113&amp;gid=365547#35454113</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35454113&amp;gid=365547#35454113</guid><pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2014 01:33:09 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>APPROVED - App: Holystomps - by LGD Apexus</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Welcome aboard.&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35454103&amp;gid=365547#35454103</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35454103&amp;gid=365547#35454103</guid><pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2014 01:31:10 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>DECLINED - App: Barrzik - by LGD Apexus</title><description>&lt;p&gt;Good app, but you can&#039;t meet our raid times.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Thanks for the app!&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35452307&amp;gid=365547#35452307</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35452307&amp;gid=365547#35452307</guid><pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2014 18:01:03 -0500</pubDate></item><item><title>Legendary Banner</title><description>&lt;p&gt;LOL&lt;/p&gt;</description><link>http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35450958&amp;gid=365547#35450958</link><guid isPermaLink="true">http://legendary-hyjal.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35450958&amp;gid=365547#35450958</guid><pubDate>Wed, 12 Feb 2014 14:26:23 -0500</pubDate></item></channel></rss>