Level : 90
Faction : Horde
Race : Goblin
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Discipline

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Raid experience?:
I have raided Naxx and ICC on my ret paladin. With the abilities of knowing fights in a melee dps standpoint. I decided to make a priest and break all the rules. I hate being just status quo. I have been wanting to get back into the raiding scene for quite some time, however I have been trapped on Alexstrasza which is now a dead server for the Horde. I have recently transfered to Hyjal and currently an officer with the guild Rebirth to pursue a raiding team and to make more friends.

Tell us a little about yourself.:
I am a disabled veteran and use this game to help with my anxiety. I recently got my AS degree and continuing on to get a BS in Chemistry and then onto a master's in chemical engineering. I enjoy the game and want to focus on raiding for the joy of critical thinking and learning the mechanics to the fights, then taking it further to find better ways to manipulate the encounter. My wife approves me playing wow and wants me to be happy. I enjoy challenges, but I can not do it alone. As for gear (which is important to many), I believe that it will fall in time. I enjoy the reward of overcoming the obstacles. In time I will be armored to the core, but believe that I can participate so that everyone may enjoy the spoils.

Our raid times are Wed/Thur/Fri 6:30-9:30 server time. Can you make these hours?:
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Don\'t Know

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum